2019 pop-up wedding fair terms
During the registration form process, there will be a box indicating
that you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to them. Please make a cuppa and read over these so you can tick that box and say you have read it…
Terms & Conditions:
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS: On making payment of the Exhibitors fee the Exhibitor is deemed to have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions as set out below.
* All shirewedding.com.au Pop-up Wedding Fair exhibitors must be a member of shirewedding.com.au and be a Sutherland Shire based wedding business or have an ABN registered to a Sutherland Shire address.
* shirewedding.com.au reserves the right to refuse an application by a proposed Exhibitor for any reason including but not limited to a breach of these Terms & Conditions
* Full payment along with a booking form and acceptance of terms & conditions must be completed online and submitted before any exhibitor space is confirmed.
* Exhibitor spaces are only available for use by the person/company listed on the booking form and are not permitted to promote any other businesses who are not booked exhibitors at the event. Space sharing is not permitted unless discussed prior with shirewedding.com.au
* A limited number of Exhibitors will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and in accordance with the above essential criteria.
* All bookings are non refundable and non transferable once full payment is received.
* In the unlikely circumstance of event postponement by shirewedding.com.au all bookings will be transferred to the new date.
* All exhibitors are welcome to collect their own database at the event as no database of attendees names will be provided by shirwedding.com.au
* The exhibitors acknowledge that an assertive marketing campaign will be implemented for event to ensure its success but makes no representation as to the expected attendance or likelihood of an Exhibitor making sales or securing bookings. No responsibility will be accepted for low levels of attendance or loss of profit to any Exhibitor.
* Shirewedding.com.au accepts no responsibility for any loss/damage
SET UP/STAND REQUIREMENTS
* General Exhibitor stands provided will be a table including a partition across the back
* Exemptions to the general stands are available for specific categories and will be at the discretion of shirewedding.com.au and arranged at time of booking.
* Exhibitor stands are not under any circumstance to obscure/block the view of other stands with banners/props/additional partitions etc. Exhibitors with large signs or banners etc are to mention these via email at time of booking so as to accommodate you on an outer wall based on availability at time of booking.
* Note that exhibitors can not adhere items to windows/walls or doors under any circumstance any damage incurred to the venue are payable by the exhibitor involved.
* No tablecloths are to be used to cover any of the tables as these will be a visual feature of the room and provide consistency across the board.
* If you require power to your stand, please notify us on your booking form so we can place you in a space that will best accommodate this based on availability at time of booking. It will be the exhibitors responsibility to supply power blocks and extension cords as these will not be supplied by the venue and must not be viewable or pass under foot traffic.
* Access to the venue for set up will be available from 12midday on Friday 28th June and again at 8:30am Saturday 29th June.
* Stands are required to be 100% ready for display by 5.30pm Friday 28th June and again on Saturday 29th June by 9.30am.
* All stands must be manned - no solitary stands without representation for the entire duration of the event are permitted.
* Due to limited space it is recommended that only 1 person (maximum of 2) man the general exhibitor stands.
* Exhibitors are not permitted to start packing up their stands until the conclusion of the event at 2pm Saturday 29th June.
* No items are to remain at the venue upon completion of the event including rubbish as charges may apply for additional cleaning
* Exhibitors stand/area must be left as you found it. Exhibitors will be liable for any damages caused during set up/ pack down as well as damages incurred throughout the event in their stand/space.
* shirewedding.com.au accept no liability for the safety of persons, stock, money or possessions whilst traveling to and from the event or during the event in addition to items left overnight at the venue.
* Any exhibitors providing food or beverage will be subject to state legislation covering the provision of food and beverage to the public.
* Our venue host, Cronulla RSL, has public liability insurance that will cover this event at their venue, although does not cover exhibitors providing food tastings/products. It is recommended that each exhibitor also have their own public liability.